Shingle Installation, Maintenance & Repair
As a customer, you have a lot of options for roofing shingles.
Canadian Master Roofing specializes in asphalt and stone (slate) shingles.
For many residential clients, asphalt shingles are still the most popular choice. There are two types of asphalt shingles: SBS Modify Rubber shingles and architectural shingles which provide the following benefits:
- Asphalt shingles are one of the most cost effective options of all of the roofing materials available.
- They are lightweight and will not require structural reinforcement of your roof.
- Asphalt shingles are easy to install and a full roof can be completed in a few days.
- They are easy to conduct repairs and replace individual shingles on your own.
- These shingles can be made in many different colors and designs. Some asphalt shingles are designed to replicate the look of wood shake, tile and other types of more expensive roofing materials
Stone / Slate Shingles
For homeowners that can afford more of an investment in their roof, slate shingles are made from a variety of stone and have many advantages:
- Stone roofs are extremely durable and will not need to be replaced for decades.
- They give your home a sophisticated, unique appearance.
- Slate shingles are resistant to water and do well in cold climates.
- Stone tiles are not easily damaged by wind, hail and impact.
- Slate can be very energy efficient.
Euroshield is a unique shingle that contains approximately 95% recycled materials from discarded rubber tires. About 250 to 1000 tires are given a new life when they are used to cover an entire roof and have become increasingly popular because:
- The shingles can withstand impact damage from large hail and wind.
- They are also unaffected by, humidity, salt water, or dramatic temperature changes, so it works well in a variety of climates.
- Euroshield shingles have a 50 year, non-prorated, transferable warranty.
- They come in three colours: charcoal black, sterling grey and rustic brown.
- The shingles give the look of wood shake; without the risk of premature rotting, cracking, or warping.
- Euroshield is manufactured in two profiles taper-sawn and hand-split.