Repairs & Maintenance by Canadian Master Roofing
Canadian Master Roofing has seen and repaired every common problem that can occur with your flat roof, steel roof, cedar shake, shingles and eavestroughing on your home.
Help from above
The most prevalent repairs we conduct are to fix the following issues:
- Pooling water can cause huge problems on flat roofs.
- Leaks from your roof after rain storms or during spring melt.
- Steel roofing can leak due to the expansion and contraction of the metal, wind and heavy precipitation.
- Improper valleys due to poor installation.
- Tenting is caused by moisture; the plywood sub-roof lifts at the seams when the flashing has been poorly installed.
- Shingles can blow off your roof during periods of high wind; they can also fall off because of heavy precipitation or snow and ice melt.
- Cedar shake can rot and stone shingles can crack requiring replacement.
- Pests and small animals can cause a lot of damage to your roof.
- Wind, hail, fallen trees and other debris can cause severe punctures on your roof.
- Shrinkage and blistering develop when the membrane between the sub-roof and tiles shingles begins to warp and move.
- Cracking and warping of the membrane.
- Installing drip edge and flashing when it is compromised or missing.
Water, water, everywhere.
The most effective way to prevent your roof from springing a leak, and a nasty financial surprise, on you is to ensure that you conduct regular maintenance on your roof.
Canadian Master Roofing can conduct a thorough assessment of the condition of your roof and report any issue we find on your roof with:
- Mold or mildew
Contact Canadian Master Roofing immediately if you notice issues with your roof and we can have a crew at your home to conduct repair services.
We can also evaluate the condition of your roof on an annual basis to prevent small issues from becoming a catastrophic roofing problem.