Cladding / Capping
Canadian Master Roofing can install and repair any type of cladding to keep your roof free of leaks and your home dry.
What is Cladding / Capping?
Cladding provides a waterproof barrier on your roof, windows and garage doors that protect it against the elements and the multitude of issues that can occur if water and moisture seep into your home. The most common cladding material we use is aluminum.
Canadian Master Roofing has the experience with fixing the problems that can occur with the cladding on your home:
- Metal cladding can corrode and become rusted over time.
- Metal expands and contracts with temperature changes.
- Caulking will degrade over time.
- Denting and holes in the material.
- Degradation of nails, screws, or other fasteners.